Saturday, April 21, 2007

colourful yummy fruits


went out for dinner with my parents at tong sui kai..had this delicious yum-O mix fruit...
so colourful...haha.my favourite..it made my day much much yummier...ekek..felt so refreshing after eating...had a wonderful time with my parents during dinner time...i ate the whole bowl my self..wow..amazing...!!
so charm my whole family member felt sick..so all of them ate porridge only...so tasteless when i see them eat the porridge....hope all of you will recover soon yea...love ya heaps!!
we should have this colourful colourful yummy mix fruit every weekend yea..ahaaha..if possible everyday..ekeek...

2 comments:

c•H•e•R•i•e said...

yummy!!! i'll fly all the way back there tp savour on that yummy desert!!! *slurps* jamie, faster send that to me.. NOW!!! lol.. love ya! =)

♥j.a.m.i.e♥ said...

ekek...cant wait to see ya k...ekek...yummy hor...when u come ipoh we go makan together yea..miss ya girl...
take care!luv ya