Saturday, October 27, 2007

superb weekend..

sorry peeps...been very lazy to blog for the past few weeks...
since i've been having such a good or should i say great and wonderful day so i decided to blog since i got nothing to do at the moment....well..
okay...firstly let me start of with my dinner with a friend at a jap restaurant...the restaurant looks nice outside but inside i wouldnt dare to say its nice coz i think it was okay only...the food was nice and the food was fresh...



okay..to the next day was my classmates birthday...i want to wish her a very happy birthday...!!


Happy Birthday Kuan Yung!!!!


then on saturday headed to KL to fetch my baby brother back to ipoh....the journey was tiring coz had to drive to and from KL...my dad was feeling lazy to drive so i had to be the driver....went there then my dad left me alone coz he needed to see his client and my bro was still in class...


but thanks to a sweet company..it was so nice of him to accompany me through the 4 hours....so sweet of him....thanks ya....=)well i guess thats all for now...


till then....



No comments: