Monday, October 8, 2007

weeee..........

hey people....its been awhile since I've blog right...ya I've notice that also...almost 2 to 3 weeks...
for the past 2 week I've had a great great weekend with my lovely friends.. okay, let me start of with the day before i went to Cameron's..went for drinks with my friends at sincero..the ambiance was nice but the service over there was kinda lousy coz the waitress don't know what are we asking for..(she doesn't understand ENGLISH!!!)GOSH!!!...had time to cam whore awhile coz it was kinda boring for a moment while waiting for people to arrive...hehe..



the following day was a trip to Cameron's with my college mates...its was very fun plus enjoying...really help me to relax my mind and put off whatever stress that i was having...we played games the entire afternoon....fun fun!!!~




too many pics to upload...i guess that's all I'm posting in here..=)


okay next up is the following Saturday....was superbly happy coz get to meet up with one of my bestie....Cherie!!!!!first of all attended her cousins birthday at her cousins house....haha..i was so surprise to see so many children around...after that we went to rum jungle together with some of my friends..at the beginning the place was like totally DEAD!!!!!...but luckily later on it was okay...here are some random pics taken...

birthday boys cake

birthday girls cake

Cherie and a sweet little boy...

@rum jungle..birthday boy!!happie birthday!

well i guess that's it...it should cover up for the weeks i didn't blog...till then people..

take care.....

No comments: