Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Finally exams are over!

Wee...finally my exams ended today...now i can get lots of sleep and i can be lazy for a period of time and be away from the books....but now coz i dont have to touch my books...usually i'll be studying now so now i dont know what to do at this time...and yes luckily i still have something to do that is to blog....

oh ya...i've been tagged by cherie..

The rules are:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules..

2 .List eight (8) random facts about yourself then tag eight(8) people..

(+ with a picture in black & white)

1. i love jap food..feel like eating now...

2. i cant wait to hangout with my besties...

3. wants my honey beside me now so i can hug him as tight as possible

4. i love my dogs..

5. so obsessed with exercising...

6. craving for chocolates....

7. cant really stand taking real hot showers.. it burns my skin...

8. feels bored at the moment...

and now i tag:

tiffany

calvin

soon siang

michelle

ah ping

suet sum

guess thats all...i only have 6...

No comments: