Wednesday, December 19, 2007

great weekends..

weekends after the exams was a tremendous one..had my weekends at KL with my babes....went for dinner with sum and cherie at sakae sushi..food was nice and yummy...then went shopping after dinner...only had a few hours with cherie but it was good enough...thanks girl...here are some random pics...


3 of us at sakae sushi..*

sum and cherie...sweethearts..*with alfred..*cherie and i..*


the next day went shopping with sum...had a great day..midvalley was crowded with people...but it was fun walking with u sum...thanks for the time and thanks for allowing me to stay yea...im sure you are having a great time at italy now...




also i got to spend time with my dearest honey bunnie...had a really great time...wish the moment will last always..but time seems to pass so fast..it was definitely worth spending time with u dear..thanks for being such a darling to me...




great great weekend with my favourite and important people in my life....thanks alot...im sure there will be more of these memorable days to come...Muackz*


No comments: