Tuesday, March 25, 2008

dearest honey

I'm blogging specially for my honey...
yesterday was a really happy day for me coz i get to see you...thanks for taking the time to come find me on your off day..i know even if you are tired you are also willing to come and find me. i will really appreciate it and treasure every moment being with you.its really nice spending time with you..i like that the moments when we sit and chat and have dinner and mostly i like doing everything with you.its really comfortable and i can really be myself and be silly and you will be really patient with me if i merajuk...thanks for treating me real good and i love you always yea..now you are on your way back to KL and i will really start to miss you again..promise me you will treat me this good always yea...
love you so so muchie!!!!

No comments: