Saturday, April 26, 2008

Tags..

15 RANDOM Things About MeRULES:Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird habits/things/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names. No tag backs!
1. I love my doggies very much...
2. I love My honeybunny dear so much...
3. I love everything that is purple in colour
4. I use to have a bad habit that is biting my nails..wonder why did i do that...maybe i was lazy to cut it.
5. so obsessed with exercising...i do it almost everyday..
6. i love to eat but i will regret after eating coz I'm afraid of being FAT!!!that's why i only eat small portions but frequent meals...
7. I can eat the whole bar of chocolate by myself...and i enjoy doing it..
8. I have a habit of eating junkies when i study....
9. I'm so obsessed with buying shoes..well that is what girls are good at right...
10. i Like drinking ribena..so what if its kiddy...
11. I love McDonald's french fries...Yum-OOooo
12.I enjoy baking when I'm free...and cooking sometimes..
13. Love to shop around with people of the same sense of taste with me..hate to go to those LALA and seafood shops if you know what i mean...
14. Love hanging out with my besties and chatting about the old times..
15. I Love everyone that means alot to me and important in my life..
For THIS one, I tag [random] :-
*Suet Sum
*Cherie
*Calvin
*Soon Siang
*XinYi
*?????
(cant think of any..what the heck...who cares...)

No comments: