Saturday, April 26, 2008

Tags..

Instructions:
Remove 1 question from below and add in your personal question, make it a total of 10 questions.
Tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post.


1. At what age do you wish to marry?
- before 30..

2. If you can turn into anything, what do you wish you can turn into?
- rich rich woman so i can buy anything that i wan...
3. How are you feeling now?
- lazy and tired and hungry..
4. Where is the place that you want to go most?
- i want to go to Europe..japan..
5. If you have one dream to come true, what would it be?
- to be the happiest woman on earth..and to be pampered by my dear...
6. Do you believe in seeing the rainbow after the rain?
- Yes..
7. Do you do anything weird?
- yea...and I'm not telling...
8. What cheers you up for the rest of the day?

-when i get to spend time with my dearest chit chatting and getting all mooshi....
9. What type of person do you hate the most?
- people are are fake, lies, and doesn't keep promises..
10.What is the most important thing/person in your life?

-my friends and family, my doggie, and my honey bunnie..my phone and my laptop...etc etc..too many...
NOW I TAG...
*tiffany
*SoonSiang
*Calvin
*Ping
*Xinyi

1 comment:

chelsea said...

dear jamie... i was tagged earlier *LoLs* but thanks for tagging me, though ;) makes me feel... not forgotten :)