Saturday, May 3, 2008

random...

its Saturday..and as usual there is no place to go...boring boring...
well just finish studying for the afternoon and off to doing my Yoga later...then will continue with studies later on at night..have to be real hardworking coz finals are like in another 4 to 5 weeks more...and time is ticking real real fast..i guess in order to be hardworking you have to study like 9 to 10 hours per day...and of course few minutes break in between...
supposed to attend my friends bbq tonight..but because of my eyes its starting to swell so I've decided not to attend..i guess I've been eating all sorts of fried stuff these few days and now i have to watch my eating habits..
staying awake in the middle of the night isn't easy...so coffee is very important to me for me to stay awake...i guess my life has been these way since i started college..very unhealthy tough..but luckily i schedule myself for exercise everyday so that i will sweat and release some tension off my back...
i used to go for jogs in the evening but since exams are nearing so I'll just do my yoga at home...
saves time travelling from here to there....
well missing honey so so much right now..he's very busy these days with his new shop and I'm so excited for him but poor bunnie i guess he hadn't been getting enough of sleep for the past few days..must take care of yourself yea..
so off i go for yoga now...

No comments: