Friday, June 20, 2008

*continue from previous blog

okay I've promised some pictures in the previous post...i was kinda lazy to upload the pics so finally i had the time to do it..
okay firstly some pictures with my dearest honey at The Pavilion and Look Out Point

*heart you so much!
*us at Pavilion

*Look Out Point the beautiful scenery overlooking KL city


then met up with bestie Sum to celebrate our 10 years of friendship..so we headed to mid valley for lunch at Italianese then to Ochacha for Sum's favourite drink..


*the delicious food at Italianese..


*sum and my drinks!!

*Our salad and huge spaghetti meatballs..


*Ochacha entrance and sum's favourite drink...

*then there goes our cam whoring session...funny!!

oh ya we had our picture pin up at Ochacha at The Garden...wee..cool.!!!and sum the drink is very nice...i love it...I'm back in ipoh already and I'm already missing honey so much...

sum we shall hang out again k when I'm there soon...I'm sure you will make the time and effort for me..thanks so much for accompanying me whenever I'm at kl..ur the best yea...

I'm missing honey so much and especially his cooking...i have to admit that I'm feeling so lucky to have a bf that knows how to cook..and its yummy!!!and i mean it...im missing it now...wish i can eat his cooking now...Mmmmm....Yum-O!!

p/s: honey must cook for me to eat when im there k...Love you so much!

guess that's all for now..will blog again soon...

No comments: