Wednesday, June 25, 2008

brief recap.

okay since I have the time now while waiting for my mask to dry off I'm just gonna do a recap on today's activity..

1. Woke up around 11 something in the morning and the basic stuff....then watched a little TV and then went to renew my driving licence..

2. Went to shop for some groceries and bought some biscuits to eat.

3. Brought my dogs for an injection...poor tubby and Mr bean...they weren't feeling too well after that jab...

4. Had some time to make some brownies for dear to try tomorrow...!!yehoOo...i get to see him again...

5. Did my daily yoga and off to shower and dinner....



that's kinda all i did for the whole day...and I'm all very excited for tomorrow...haha...dear's coming!!!yahoo!!!



okay while i was making the brownie i took some pictures...and its delicious...hehe..(self-praise is a disgrace)=P

**the ingredients..

**brownie in oven

**brownie ready to be eaten!!yum yum!!


also bestie Sum called and we had a little chat..although it was awhile but we had a great laugh...its nice to talk to someone that you are able to talk silly stuff and about everything..Really happy that Sum called me today...as i don't always get to chat with any of my girlfriends..the only person i chat with is with my bf...which is also very sweet...!!


oh ya i had my nails done today...hehe...self-made french nails..i guess it can be considered to be 'not bad'..although it's simple but i think it looks nice..

gosh in a few more hours i get to see my bf and I'm so excited...its so nice and kind of him to come all the way up to fetch me and drive back to KL..i heart him so much..so so so excited excited excited..!!!!hopefully i can sleep tonight....

oh shit..and i haven't even started packing my stuff yet...grh..maybe in the morning..I'm so lazy or maybe not...so gtg now...

will blog more in the coming days...

No comments: