Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Girls Day Out!

Finally have something to post about...or not it's just plain boring boring boring!!...!!
had my PT2 today morning...er..yesterday morning to be exact..
me and sum had plan to go out after our exam...so we headed to midvalley during the night time...
Had such wonderful time with my girl chit chatting and laughing...
haha...finally i bought a pair of shoes...(again)...well both of us got ourselves a pair of shoes actually...hehe...kinda satisfied with it but as usual the shoe likes to HURT my leg..as usual plasters everywhere...(how come i don't see any other girls putting plasters on their leg???only me and sum have this problem???weird huh!!!)
so we were(sum actually..hehe) planned to have ice-cream at baskin robins but after we passed a wafer shop we decided we would head for PANCAKES instead!!hehe
have not been to Paddington's before but the pancake is yummy...
so headed back after that...so i really had a great time ...haha..silly silly both of us!!!
will upload more pictures once i get it from sum...hehe
okok...another exciting thing...will be heading to Malacca on Raya Day...Finally bf is off...heheh..hope it's lots of fun..will blog about it when the time comes...
oh ya...another week to our 1ST ANNIVERSARY together...So so Happy and excited....
Still LOve him as much as i first know him...still so sweet and kind to me...
will blog about that soon too..Love You so much Bunnie!!!
okok...it's late already..that's all ya..nites

XoXo


Here are some pics


*me and my girl



*our pancakes and drinks

No comments: