Saturday, January 24, 2009

Tong tong tong chang...

back in ipoh already...my brother drove all the way back while i was sleeping the whole time in the car..heehe..so happy to see my two little precious dogs...

today did some spring cleaning around my house..felt guilty that i didn't get to help my mum clean the house as i was in KL..so today i help her to do some of it..and will continue cleaning the house tomorrow..there is still abit to clean..
help my mum to put out some food for the new year and went to buy some drinks to serve guess who comes to my house...

one 2 more day to Chinese new year and tomorrow night would be our family reunion dinner...cant wait to eat all the yummy food that my mum is going to cook...hehe..
Just back in ipoh for a day and i tell you the weather here is freaking HOT...the sun is like burning your skin..i can die here....i dont feel like going out of the house at all...

one more thing bestie will be coming back soon..hope to catch up with her real soon..ehehe
that all for now 1st...will blog again tmr...

No comments: