Monday, December 14, 2009

Over!!

it's all finally over over over..yahooes....
now it's time to enjoy myself to the fullest...gonna watch a series of movies tonight so gonna enjoy it...finally i dont have to open my books tonight...been opening it every single night since i was back from KL..
tomorrow is another day filled with activities..i'm gonna pamper myself the whole day...yahoo...
gonna start off with a morning jog then off to the saloon...haha...
not gonna start work until the next week so i have to enjoy myself to the fullest fullest!!!
i have to say it's the most comfortable 2 weeks since i was back in ipoh...and i have to say i miss my home very much..it's not the same when you are staying at other peoples house..you dont have that warmth feeling...
been seeing my dogs everyday and it makes me very happy to actually get to play with them..
but ofcourse i miss my bf as well..haven't been talking to him much..er yea even though we talk everyday but it's just for a while...
well gonna make this a short one...
see ya!!

No comments: